[music-dsp] Analysis of an electromagnetic attack
Tito Latini
2018-07-08 13:09:36 UTC

I'm writing a document about my experience here:

https://github.com/titola/neuropa

The following video shows a part of the signal directed to my head:

https://github.com/titola/neuropa/blob/master/media/head_945mhz.mp4

Any time a RF pulse is absorbed by the cerebral tissue, the
temperature rises of 5e-6 °C [1]. The rapid thermal expansion produces
a thermoelastic wave that travels to the inner ear. Therefore the
criminals use that thermo-acoustic demodulator to send vocal messages
to me through ultrasounds.

If you hear a voice in the audio file

https://github.com/titola/neuropa/blob/master/media/cuba_attack_decoded.ogg

also the US embassy in Cuba [2] unconsciously suffered a similar offensive
action. The steps to get that result from the recording [3] are:

- FIR filter to select the content between 6 and 9 KHz.

- Pitch 1 octave up (optional).
example: rubberband -f2 in.wav out.wav

- Slope detector.
pseudo-code: env_follower(diff(input))

- BP filter to select the content between 100Hz and 3.5KHz.

The document contains what I can unequivocally explain.

[1] J.A. Elder and C.K. Chou. Auditory Response to Pulsed Radiofrequency Energy.

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_attack_accusations_in_Cuba

[3] Josh Lederman and Michael Weissenstein. Dangerous sound? What
Americans heard in Cuba attacks. AP News, October 2017.
r***@web.de
2018-07-11 22:35:56 UTC