The art of VA filter design - video
Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut
2018-11-28 10:07:40 UTC
Hi everyone,

I'm proud to share this video of Vadim Zavalishin, who came to ADC in
London last week to share his DSP knowledge. I came across Vadim's work on
this list and invited him to ADC a few months ago, and thought I'd share
this with you. (I hope you don't mind, Vadim).

You can also find video recording of all the talks of the conference for
day 1 here
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe2skUvADfhtnpEe-6t8N963ziOwqIRi1>,
and videos of day 2 here
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe2skUvADfhuqajTf1_RlPcy64oe33uRT>.

Best regards,
--
*Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut*
--

Office: +44 (0) 207 254 2155

*ROLI*

2 Glebe Road

London

E8 4BD

ROLI Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales, registered
number 07044888. This e-mail and its attachment(s) are intended for the
above named only and are confidential. If they have come to you in error
then you must take no action based upon them but contact us immediately.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this
e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. If you
contact us by e-mail then we will store your name and address to facilitate
communications. Any statements contained herein are those of the individual
and not the organisation.
Vadim Zavalishin
2018-11-28 10:19:07 UTC
Post by Jean-Baptiste Thiebaut
I'm proud to share this video of Vadim Zavalishin, who came to ADC in
London last week to share his DSP knowledge. I came across Vadim's work on
this list and invited him to ADC a few months ago, and thought I'd share
this with you. (I hope you don't mind, Vadim).
No, of course I don't ;) Thank you for sharing this and thanks again for
inviting me to the ADC. It has been lots of fun watching the talks and
meeting other people from the industry (and even some of my former NI
colleagues going as far back as 2001).

Best regards,
Vadim
--